This is a slightly modified version of my tulip hat pattern. For summer, I didn’t want to flatten my hair so I made the previous version a little loose on my head. Also, I was trying to mimic the silhouette of poplar bucket hats. On this second version, I made the head circumference slightly smaller, and the crown slightly rounder.
I sewed a couple of pairs of socks for my 6-year-old daughter, whose socks are always getting holes in the same place after several wears. I thought well-fitting socks might have better chance of survival...
I know there are a lot of mask patterns out there--- and i tried many of them. However, I couldn't find the exact shape I liked. After fiddling around with paper towel mock-ups and several wearable muslins later, I think I finally have the shape that flatters my face.
As a part of Burda Teaching Certification course assignments, I made a pair of shorts. The fabric is stretch twill from Joann. I bought this fabric a few years ago with the intension of making a pair of shorts and never got around to it (as with all my stash fabric..)